Termite Control and Prevention can be a very scary situation for homeowners. Termites cause over 5 billon dollars worth of damage every year and it is not covered by your homeowners insurance. Homeowners policies will not cover the cost to treat or repair any termite damage on your home. Termites cause more damage than tornadoes, hail storms, and hurricanes combined.
Georgia has the second highest concentration of termites in the lower 48 states. One acre can contain 13 or more separate colonies and 1 of those colonies can have an average of 1.6 million members. Your home or building can more than one colony attacking it at a time. The multiple colony attack is why a treatment that protects the whole home is important and not just treating where you see them.
We can design a termite elimination or protection program just for your home and its unique needs. Our knowledgeable representatives will present you will different treatment options that will best meet your home’s needs and your budget.
We feature Termidor™ Termiticide. The #1 Termiticide in the US. It leaves no odor once applied and is effective for years after application.
Termidor is applied at very low rates. Typically, the active ingredient (fipronil) is just 0.06% of the solution, a concentration much lower than that of older liquids and less than most insecticides. For an average home treatment, only about 8 ounces of the active ingredient is actually used. Keep in mind, too, that since 1995, fipronil has been used around the world for flea and tick control on household pets and on agricultural crops to protect food supplies. And Termidor has virtually no odor, which means you and your family won’t notice a thing.
Advanced undetectable technology
Termidor is made from a nonrepellent or “undetectable” chemical technology treatment. That means termites cannot see, smell, or taste it. Instead they contact, ingest, and share it with the other members of the colony. This is in contrast to older liquid termite controls, which rely on repellent barriers that termites can finds breaks in or avoid completely.
When a termites has contact with other termites it transfers it to every other termite they in turn contact in a unique process called the “Transfer Effect.” And because Termidor is engineered to be slow-acting, termites have ample time to spread it throughout their entire termite population.
No better choice for protecting your home against termites.
Termidor is the only termite defense that combines a unique mode of action, a long residual, and the ability to manage colonies faster than a baiting system all in a low-dose, low-odor formulation that meets the stringent standards of the Food Quality Protection Act. There simply is no better choice for termite defense.
Our termite monitoring system features The Advance Termite Bait System. A monitoring system is less intrusive than a traditional liquid treatment. These stations gives your home the protection from termites it needs. The stations are placed in strategic places around your home every 10-20 feet without the drilling or digging that accompanies a traditional liquid treatment. Our technicians will then check the stations once every 3 months for activity. If necessary the technician will add stations or move them to new locations.
Why choose the Advance Termite Bait System?
– Fast long-term control, continuous protection.
– The entire colony is eliminated compared to liquid applications where only part of the colony is eliminated.
– Less invasive to the home – stations are installed outside the home with no landscape disruption or invasive drilling to your home’s foundation.
– Low impact on the environment, family, and pets as the bait is locked away in a secure station.
– A sturdy bait station to minimize tampering and damage from lawnmowers, pets and children.
– The latest advancement in termite bait technology features a dual stage process that has a low disturbance design to mimic the termite’s natural feeding behavior, leading to enhanced colony elimination.
- This treatment option is available only to homeowners and contractors who are building a new home. The treatment is applied at the dried in stage of construction directly to the exposed frame and siding. The borate product is then absorbed and provides years of protection against termite infestation. It will dry within hours of application and with our blue dye you can see exactly where it was applied. No more guessing that it was done. In contrast to a traditional pretreatment which takes several trips and hundreds of gallons this treatment only takes 1 two-three hour trip and a few gallons. Since the treatment is applied in a very specific and directed way other crews can continue to work on the home while the pretreatment is applied.
Bora Care with Mold Care
A Bora-Care with Mold-Care treatment is a one-time preventative application that can be completed either during the new construction phase or applied post-construction in high-risk areas such as kitchens, bathrooms and crawl spaces.
Provides Residual Protection
- Bora-Care with Mold-Care diffuses into wood and remains there for as long as the wood is in service, providing years of residual protection.
Creates a Buffer Zone
- In an untreated home, flood or water damage can cause mold to grow within a week. The mold can be as devastating as the flood itself. Even in catastrophic conditions, Mold-Care will act as a retardant to mold growth, giving the homeowner more time to recover. It also disinfects and sanitizes, critical necessities in a water-damage situation.
Inhibits the Growth of Mold
- Specifically designed to work with Bora-Care, Mold Care prevents the establishment of dry rot, wet rot and mold. Bora-Care adds additional residual protection against decay fungi and insect infestation. Bora-Care with Mold-Care can be applied to bare wood, plywood, particleboard, drywall and OSB. And it’s the best approach you can take against mold. Bora-Care with Mold-Care is designed to penetrate wood; it doesn’t just remain on the surface, but is absorbed into the interior of wood to protect it from the inside out.
Our service area includes Marietta, Atlanta, Woodstock, Sandy Springs, Kennesaw, Milton, Alpharetta, Dunwoody, Duluth, Roswell, Smyrna, Johns Creek, and many other metro Atlanta areas.